This Policy applies to personal information collected by all Tenorshare websites, products and services. We are committed to processing Personal Information under applicable data protection laws. The data is processed exclusively on the basis of General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR").
2. What Personal Information Do We Collect
2.1 Personal data related to your visit to our website, purchase and use of our products
(1) Data collected when you visit our website
When a user visits our website, we will collect the user's clicks on the website, the pages visited, the date and time of the user's visit to the website, and the source of the user. In most cases, such collections are collected anonymously.
We may share your information with trusted third parties who adhere to Tenorshare’s commitment to protect your privacy. To comply with applicable laws or respond to valid legal procedures, we may also disclose your personal information to law enforcement or other government agencies.
(2) The data you submit to us
The personal information we collect through the collection form in the purchase process or other processes includes: your name, profile picture, education, gender, age, country, email address, mailing address, postal code, phone number, payment information (credit card information/ Debit card information or other payment/billing information), company name and industry, your account data, customer support information.
(3) Data collected when you use our products
We have different types of products, and different products may collect different data. Generally speaking, if you use our products, we may collect the following data:
- - Your product serial number;
- - We collect information about the products you use and your use of the products, including but not limited to startup data, function usage information, page clicks and operations, and registration information;
- - Your local device information, including but not limited to your device model and configuration information, operating system, software version, MAC address, IP address, operation log information, the size and format of the file you operate, etc;
- - Desktop product operation log, operation crash report, etc. When a user crashes during the use of the product, we will ask the user if they are willing to send the original document to us in order to confirm the cause of the crash and solve the crash problem. Only with the user's consent, we will collect the user's original document information;
- - Internet product log information. Every time you visit a website, your browser will send certain information to our server. This information is automatically recorded by our server. The server log file includes the following information: IP address, browser type, web request from the browser, referencing or exiting page, number of clicks, login page, URL, viewed page, and other related information.
2.2 Cookie Information
Cookies are small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters. When you visit a website or application, they are stored on your browser or device. Cookies can help websites remember your visit information (such as your preferences) to make the next visit more convenient. Cookies can also help us obtain other information, such as daily visitors to this website and the most visited pages. Cookies are unique and can only be read by the server that assigned them. They cannot be executed as code or spread viruses.
3. What Purposes Do We Use the Collected Information
We may use your personal information to:
- - Necessary to realize product functions;
- - Verify your identity to complete the order or provide related services;
- -As necessary for the user to conclude a contract with Tenorshare. So that we can obtain the necessary information to identify and send bills to the user and charge according to the payment method agreed by the user;
- -Provide personalized information;
- -Providing your email address to Tenorshare means that you agree to receive notifications on your email address. To inform you of our latest product information, software updates, promotional activities and after-sales service. If you do not want to receive this information, you can exit our mailing list at any time;
- -Tenorshare's internal statistics and analysis purposes;
- -For refund management purposes;
- -Other uses with your consent.
4. How Do We Disclose Your Personal Information
We will handle your personal data carefully and confidentially, and will only pass it to third parties within the scope of our subordinates, and will not exceed the scope. We will not share, sell, rent or trade personal data with third parties for promotional purposes.
Disclosure after obtaining your explicit prior consent. We will inform you in advance of the purpose of public disclosure and the type of information disclosed. After obtaining your explicit consent, we will publicly disclose the information authorized to be disclosed;
In order to provide the products and services you request, it must be shared with trusted third parties for project cooperation, but we will only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, necessary, specific, and clear purposes, and will only share and provide Personal information necessary for the service. Our partners have no right to use the shared personal information for any other purpose. Our partners include the following types:
- a. Suppliers of goods or technical services. We may share your personal information with third parties who support our functions. These supports include payment services, data processing, etc. The purpose of our sharing of this information is to realize the core shopping functions of our products and services. For example, we need to share your order number and order amount with a third-party payment institution to confirm your payment instructions and complete the payment, etc;
- b. Third-party merchants. We must share your order information and necessary information related to the transaction with third-party merchants to fulfill your needs for purchasing goods or services from them, and urge them to complete subsequent after-sales service;
According to the relevant provisions of the law, or the requirements of the administrative and judicial institutions, to disclose to third parties, administrative and judicial institutions. We will also conduct corresponding reviews and provide reasonable information on this requirement;
If you are a qualified intellectual property complaint and have filed a complaint, you should disclose it to the respondent at the request of the respondent, so that both parties can deal with possible rights disputes;
Directly related to national security, national defense security, criminal investigation, prosecution, trial, judgment, execution, social public security and interests;
Any leakage of personal privacy information of users due to hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion and other force majeure events;
Other disclosures deemed appropriate in accordance with laws, regulations or website policies;
5. How Do We Protect Your Personal Information
We will take all reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that irrelevant personal information is not collected. We promise that the storage time of your personal information will always be within a reasonable and necessary period required by law or to realize product functions and services. During your use of our products and services, we will store your personal information necessary to provide you with our products and services. If you apply to cancel your account, we will delete or anonymize your personal information within 15 days after you cancel your account.
In the unfortunate event of a personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, and what you can independently prevent and reduce risks Suggestions, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you of the relevant situation of the incident by email, letter, telephone, push notification, etc. If it is difficult to inform the subject of personal information one by one, we will adopt a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement. At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities.
After you cancel your account, we will stop providing products and services based on that account, and delete your corresponding personal data without special legal requirements.
You can contact us at [email protected] to apply for cancellation of your account.
6. Transfer of Personal Data
Tenorshare transfers the collected personal data to recipients located outside the European Union. These destinations may not have laws protecting users' personal data like the European Union.
- - Tenorshare may transmit your email address and other necessary information (such as your name) to unexpected third-party email sending service providers in the European Union in order to send you promotional emails;
- -Tenorshare may transfer your payment information to a payment processing company outside the EU to process the transaction;
- -Tenorshare may use third-party cookies and tracking tools (such as AdWords, Bing, bugsplat, Criteo, discus, fabric, Facebook, FireBase, Flurry, Google Analytics, Hotjar, LinkedIn, Pardot, Quora) to track information about how users use the website And products, such website usage data and product usage data may be sent to and stored on third-party servers located outside the European Union. Such third-party cookies and tracking tools may send tracking data or analysis reports to Tenorshare for the above-mentioned purposes. Most third-party cookies and tracking tools process your personal data anonymously;
- -Tenorshare may store the collected personal data on the server rented from the server provider;
- -Tenorshare may transfer your relevant personal information to social media outside Europe, third-party online forums, other marketing platforms and service providers that have completed relevant services;
- -Tenorshare may transfer your relevant personal information to fraud monitoring and prevention providers outside the European Union to complete related services;
7. Business Partners and Third-party Service Providers
At times Tenorshare may make certain personal information available to third-party credit card processors to fulfill customer orders and deliver products.
Tenorshare uses a secure server hosted by MyCommerce, Share-it, and other 3rd party credit card processors that encrypt all the customer's personal information before it is sent to us, including name, address, credit card number, credit card expiration date, etc. Encryption works to prevent any malicious use of your personal information. Your credit card information is only used for online transactions.
8. Children's Privacy
In order to protect children's privacy, Tenorshare does not allow children under 13 to register and use our services. We will not collect any information from children under the age of 13. We ask children under 13 not to send us any of their personally identifiable information, such as email address, name, contact number or address. If we obtain personal information from a child under the age of 13 without parental consent, we will delete the obtained information as soon as possible. Users who believe that we hold information about children under the age of 13, please contact us at [email protected]
If you are the guardian of a minor, when you have any questions about the personal information of the minor you are guarding, please contact us through the above contact information.
9. Your Rights
If the laws of your jurisdiction provide for the following rights, you may have the following rights and you can consult your legal advisor. According to the GDPR, EU residents have the following rights.
- The right of correction: If personal data is inaccurate or incomplete, users have the right to correct their personal data.
- The right of erasure: This "right to be forgotten" allows users to request the deletion or removal of their personal data without a compelling reason to continue using Tenorshare. This is not a general right of erasure; there are exceptions.
- The right to restrict processing: In some cases, users have the right to "block" or prohibit further use of their personal data.
- The right to data portability: The user has the right to receive personal data provided to Tenorshare in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and has the right to transmit these data to another controller.
- The right to object to processing: Users have the right to object to the processing of their personal data at any time based on their specific circumstances.
- The right to lodge a complaint: Users have the right to lodge a complaint with their national supervisory authority (in France, CNIL) regarding the way Tenorshare processes or processes their personal data.
- The right to withdraw consent: If the user has agreed to Tenorshare's specific processing of their personal data, the user has the right to withdraw his consent at any time. If the user does this, it does not mean that anything that Tenorshare does with the user's personal data with its consent is illegal).
- The right to define instructions: Users have the right to define general or specific instructions regarding the storage, deletion and use of their personal data after death.
10. Additional Notes on iCareFile Service
Our website is located in the United States, and our services are provided by the United States. Certain information will be stored on servers in multiple other countries/regions on "cloud drives" or other similar distributed hosting platforms. If you are a user visiting our website or service from the European Union, Asia or any other region, the personal data collection, use and disclosure laws governed by their laws are different from the laws of the United States. Please note that you are transferring personal information outside the jurisdiction of your country/region, and by providing your personal information, you agree to transfer your personal information to the United States and other jurisdictions mentioned above, and agree We use your personal information in accordance with this policy.
After authorization, iCareFiles will only access cloud drives(Google Drive, Google Drive, Data in Google Photos, OneDrive, Dropbox, etc.). We do not store user data, do not analyze user data, and do not share user data. All operations on user data are based on the API interface provided by the cloud drive. Therefore, iCareFiles only acts as a bridge between cloud drives, and also a bridge between users and cloud drives.
Users can contact us at [email protected] to check and update the information stored in iCareFiles.
For any questions, please enter our Customer Service Center for help. Thank you.
12. How to Contact Us
- Please enter our customer service center for help;
- Customer service email: [email protected];